lundi 22 janvier 2018

meilleurs Voeux

hello, peu ou presque plus de posts ces derniers mois. Je poste principalement sur Facebook .(plus interactif).

22 commentaires:

mickael brunet a dit…

Bonne année également !! :)

Comment s'appelle votre page FB, j'aimerai bien suivre votre travail plus facilement ^^

หวยเด็ดหวยดัง a dit…

I will be looking forward to your next post. Thank you
tchiorny.net
shannonairportenthusiasts.net/

แอรีส ซีโน่ a dit…

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! สล็อตออนไลน์ โดโด้

แอรีส ซีโน่ a dit…

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. สล็อต 999 / โดโด้

แอรีส ซีโน่ a dit…

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. สล็อตวอเลท / โดโด้

แอรีส ซีโน่ a dit…

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. สล็อตแตกง่าย / โดโด้

แอรีส ซีโน่ a dit…

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. บา คา ร่า วอ เลท / โดโด้

แอรีส ซีโน่ a dit…

I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. บา คา ร่า วอ เลท / โดโด้

แอรีส ซีโน่ a dit…

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. สล็อตเว็บใหญ่ / โดโด้

แอรีส ซีโน่ a dit…

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! บา คา ร่า วอ เลท / โดโด้

แอรีส ซีโน่ a dit…

You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร / โดโด้

แอรีส ซีโน่ a dit…

You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. บาคาร่าวอเลท / โดโด้

สาวน้อย เจมิลี่ a dit…

This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. สล็อตแตกง่าย / sing

สาวน้อย เจมิลี่ a dit…

hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. สล็อตxo / sing

สาวน้อย เจมิลี่ a dit…

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. เว็บสล็อต / sing

สาวน้อย เจมิลี่ a dit…

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง / sing

สาวน้อย เจมิลี่ a dit…

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. เว็บตรงสล็อต / sing

สาวน้อย เจมิลี่ a dit…

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. เว็บ ตรง / sing

สาวน้อย เจมิลี่ a dit…

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. เกมสล็อต / sing

j.etienne a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
pgslot a dit…

บาคาร่า เกมไพ่เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง ใครๆต่างก็รู้จัก
บาคาร่าเป็นเกมพนันออนไลน์ ที่อยู่ในชนิดเกมไพ่ ที่มีการพนันไม่ยาก ทำให้ไม่ว่าใครก็สามารถทำเงินจากการเล่นเกมไพ่เกมนี้ได้ ยิ่งไปกว่านี้ตัวเกมไพ่ยังเป็นเกมที่เล่นแล้วจบไว ทำให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจากการเล่นเกมเป็นปริมาณที่มากเพิ่มขึ้นกว่าเดิมได้ ดังนี้หนึ่งในเว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ประสิทธิภาพอย่าง บาคาร่า ก็มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นจากนานัปการคาสิโนสดที่ช่วยยืนยันประสิทธิภาพของตัวเกมได้อย่างดีเยี่ยม
บาคาร่า
คาสิโนสดเป็นยังไง
คาสิโนสดหมายถึงคาสิโนออนไลน์แบบหนึ่งที่จะทำให้ผู้เล่นสามารถเล่นเกมแนวพนันผ่านทางเว็บได้ โดยที่เค้าเหล่านั้นจะได้รับประสบการณ์ดีๆจากการเล่นเกมอยู่ไม่มากมายก็น้อย พูดได้ว่าคาสิโนสดเป็นการเลียนแบบบ่อนพนันยอดฮิตจากทั้งโลกให้มาอยู่ในรูปของโลกอินเตอร์เน็ตที่ผู้เล่นสามารถวางเดิมพันผ่านทางเว็บได้โดยที่ไม่ต้องไปไหน หากแม้จะอยู่บ้านก็ทำเงินจากการเล่นเกมได้

กรรมวิธีเล่นเกม
หลายคนที่ยังไม่ทราบกรรมวิธีเล่นเกมไพ่ บาคาร่า ทางพวกเราก็ขอบอกเลยว่ายอดเยี่ยมในเกมไพ่เล่นง่ายที่ไม่ว่าใครก็สามารถได้กำไรจากการเล่นเกมได้โดยที่ไม่จำเป็นที่จะต้องมาวิตกกังวลหรือกลุ้มใจว่าจะขาดทุน เนื่องมาจากเป็นเกมไพ่ที่ผู้เล่นไม่จำเป็นที่ต้องแข่งขันกับผู้เล่นร่วมกัน แต่ว่าเป็นการแข่งขันกับเจ้ามือที่เป็นข้างแจกไพ่ให้ท่าน ดังนี้คุณได้โอกาสถือไพ่ได้สูงสุด 3 ใบ โดยแม้แต้มไพ่ในมือของคุณรวมกันแล้วใกล้ 9 แต้มมากมายๆก็จะได้โอกาสสำหรับเพื่อการเอาชนะเพิ่มขึ้นเรื่อยๆแค่นั้น โดยเปรียบเทียบกับเจ้ามือแต่เพียงผู้เดียว
สำหรับหน้าไพ่ที่เอาไว้คำนวณแต้มไพ่ ก็จะมีลักษณะของแต้มไพ่ที่บาคาร่า ต่างกันออกไป ดังนี้
• J K Q 10 มีค่าพอๆกับ 0 แต้ม
• ACE มีค่าพอๆกับ 1 แต้ม
• 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 มีค่าแต้มพอๆกับตัวของมันเอง
นอกนั้นผู้เล่นยังจะต้องรู้จักขนาดของหน้าไพ่ที่ต่างกันออกไป ซึ่งเรียงลำดับจากใหญ่ไปเล็กได้ดังต่อไปนี้ โพธิ์ดำ หัวใจ สี่เหลี่ยมข้าวหลามตัด และก็ดอกจิก นอกเหนือจากนั้นไพ่ที่มีสีดำจะใหญ่มากยิ่งกว่าไพ่ที่มีสีแดงด้วย

ไม่ว่าแต่ข้อตกลงสำหรับเพื่อการเล่นเกม บาคาร่า นั้นก็สามารถแปรไปได้สุดแท้แต่เว็บผู้ครอบครองเกม รวมทั้งโปรแกรมเกมนั้นๆด้วย ซึ่งจะช่วยสร้างความแปลกใหม่ในแวดวงเกมแนวพนันที่สามารถช่วยให้ผู้เล่นไม่ทราบสึกระอากับการเล่นเกมแบบเดิมๆบ่อยๆอย่างไม่ต้องสงสัย ยิ่งไปกว่านี้คุณก็ยังคงทำเงินได้แบบเดิมผ่านการเล่นเกมบนเว็บคาสิโนโดยตรง ไม่สมควรพลาดเด็ดขาดเลย

foxz168 a dit…

I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. I would like to thank you for the สมัครบาคาร่า efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks